Deep groove ball bearings generally use steel stamped cages or brass solid cages. When the outer diameter is less than 400 mm, the steel stamping cage is not added with a post code. When the outer diameter is larger than 400 mm, the brass solid cage is not used with a post code.
Deep groove ball bearings can be used in gearboxes, instrumentation, motors, household appliances, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, construction machinery, roller skates, yo-yo, etc.
Deep groove ball bearings, the bearing load is too small during operation, which will cause sliding between the ball and the raceway, which is the cause of the scratch. In particular, large deep groove ball bearings with large ball and cage weights have this tendency. It is expected that there will be too little load during use, and you should contact the relevant personnel in time when selecting the bearing!
In many cases, the bearing will rust, resulting in many reasons for bearing corrosion. The most common factors in our daily life are the following factors.
1) Intrusion by moisture, dirt, etc. due to poor sealing device;
2) The bearing is not used for a long time, exceeds the anti-rust period, and lacks maintenance.
3) The surface roughness of the metal is large;
4) Contact with corrosive chemical medium, the bearing is not cleaned, the surface is stained with dirt, or the bearing is contacted with sweat. After the bearing is cleaned, it is not packed or installed in time. The long-term exposure and air are affected by air moisture. Contaminated
5) Ambient temperature and humidity and contact with various environmental media; rust inhibitor failure or quality does not meet the requirements.
The processing form of deep groove ball bearing parts is as follows: 1. Multi-process machining: general bearing production requires 20 to 40 processes, and more than 70 roads. 2. Forming and processing: The working surfaces of the bearing parts are all rotary forming surfaces, which are suitable for processing by molding. 3, precision machining: most of the surface of the bearing parts must be ground, grinding size and geometric accuracy are in μm.