Thrust ball bearings are designed to withstand thrust loads at high speeds and consist of a washer-like ferrule with ball rolling groove grooves. Since the ferrule is in the shape of a seat cushion, the thrust ball bearing is divided into two types: a flat base cushion type and a self-aligning spherical seat cushion type. In addition, this bearing can withstand axial loads but cannot withstand radial loads.
Thrust ball bearing composition:
The thrust ball bearing is composed of a seat ring, a shaft ring and a steel ball cage assembly.
The so-called shaft ring that cooperates with the shaft, and the seat ring that cooperates with the outer casing.
One-way thrust ball bearings and two-way thrust ball bearings are classified according to the force. One-way thrust ball bearings can withstand one-way axial loads.
The two-way thrust ball bearing can withstand two-way axial load, in which the shaft ring is matched with the shaft. The mounting surface of the seat is spherical and has a self-aligning performance, which can reduce the influence of installation errors.
Thrust ball bearings cannot withstand radial loads and have lower limit speeds.
1. Available in one-way and two-way types
2. In order to allow installation errors, either spherical or spherical, you can choose either a spherical or spherical seat type or a spherical seat type.
3. High-quality steel - adopts ultra-clean steel that can extend bearing life by up to 80%
4. High grease technology - NSK's lubricant technology extends grease life and improves bearing performance
5. High grade steel ball ― Quiet and smooth at high speed
6. Use the ferrule in the option to allow for installation errors
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing packaging
- Bearing life
- Center ball bearing
- The basic role and classification o...
- Basic knowledge of self-aligning ba...
- Deep groove ball bearing
- Deep groove ball bearing and mounti...
- Deep groove ball bearing characteri...
- Deep groove ball bearings applicati...