China is one of the countries in the world that invented rolling bearings earlier. In ancient Chinese books, the structure of axle bearings has long been recorded. From the archaeological relics and materials, China's oldest bearing with the prototype of modern rolling bearing structure appeared in Xuejiaya Village, Yongji County, Shanxi Province, from 221 to 207 BC (Qin Dynasty). After the founding of New China, especially since the 1970s, under the strong impetus of reform and opening up, the bearing industry has entered a new period of high quality and rapid development.
From heavy-duty wheel axles and machine tool spindles to precision timepiece components, rotary bearings are required for many applications. The simplest rotary bearing is a bushing bearing, which is simply a bushing sandwiched between the wheel and the axle. This design was subsequently replaced by a rolling bearing, which replaced the original bushing with a number of cylindrical rollers, each rolling body being like a separate wheel.
Previous: Bearing Industry Development
Next: No Information
- Bearing Industry Development
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of T...
- Bearing Rust Prevention Method
- China's Bearing Industry Is Develop...
- Thrust Ball Bearing Use And Assembly
- Thrust Ball Bearing Working Principle
- Needle Roller Bearing
- Cylindrical Roller Bearing
- Cylindrical Roller Bearing Features...
- Outer Ball Bearing