1. The roller and the raceway are in contact with the wire or repaired, and have a large radial load capacity, which is suitable for bearing heavy loads and impact loads.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to the deep groove ball bearing.
3. N-type and NU-type can move axially, can adapt to the change of the relative position of the shaft and the shell caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as free end support.
4. The machining requirements of the shaft or the seat hole are high. After the bearing is installed, the relative deflection of the outer ring axis should be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and removal.
The cylindrical roller is in line contact with the raceway and has a large radial load capacity. Suitable for both heavy and shock loads, as well as for high speed rotation.
Cylindrical roller bearing raceways and rolling elements are geometric. After the improved design, the new load-bearing capacity, the new structural design of the rib and the roller end face not only improve the axial bearing capacity of the bearing, but also improve the lubrication condition of the contact area between the roller end face and the rib, and improve the lubrication condition. Bearing performance.
Large and medium-sized motors, rolling stock, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, gearboxes, rolling mills, vibrating screens, and lifting and transporting machinery.
- Bearing Introduction
- Bearing Industry Development
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of T...
- Bearing Rust Prevention Method
- China's Bearing Industry Is Develop...
- Thrust Ball Bearing Use And Assembly
- Thrust Ball Bearing Working Principle
- Needle Roller Bearing
- Cylindrical Roller Bearing
- Outer Ball Bearing